- What is the company’s legal name and its corporate history?
- The company was named RMG Networks Holdings Corporation (“RMG Networks”) effective July 12, 2013. Previously, RMG Networks was known as SCG Financial Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company formed for the purpose of acquiring, through a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, exchangeable share transaction or other similar business transaction, one or more operating businesses or assets. SCG completed the acquisitions of Reach Media Group Holdings, Inc. and Symon Communications Holdings Corporation on April 8 and April 19, 2013, respectively, and subsequently changed its name to RMG Networks Holdings Corporation.
- Where is RMG Network's corporate headquarters?
- Our headquarters is located at
15301 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 500
Addison, TX 75001
- Where is the company incorporated?
- We were incorporated as SCG Financial Acquisition Corp. in Delaware on January 5, 2011 and changed our name to RMG Networks Holdings Corporation on July 12, 2013.
- Is RMG still a public company?
On September 28, 2018, RMG Networks Holding Corporation (“RMGN”) completed the previously announced merger (the “Merger”) of SCG Digital Merger Sub, Inc., a Delaware corporation, with and into RMGN, whereby RMGN survived the Merger and became a wholly owned subsidiary of SCG Digital Holdings, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and the surviving entity in a merger with SCG Digital, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“Parent”) immediately prior to the Merger. The Merger was effected pursuant to an Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated as of April 2, 2018, as amended by the First Amendment and Waiver Agreement, dated as of August 18, 2018, by and among RMGN, Parent, Merger Sub, and SCG Digital Financing, LLC, which was approved and adopted by RMGN stockholders at a special meeting of stockholders held on September 27, 2018.
As a result of the Merger, each issued and outstanding share of RMGN common stock (other than appraisal shares held by shareholders who have properly exercised, and have not failed to perfect, withdrawn or otherwise lost, appraisal rights in accordance with Delaware law, shares held by RMGN and shares held by certain other shareholders) was cancelled and converted into the right to receive $1.29 per share in cash, without interest thereon and less any applicable withholding taxes. As of September 28, 2018, the Company ceased trading on The NASDAQ Stock Market and became a privately-owned company.
- Who should I contact regarding the cash exchange for my RMG shares?
- If you have any questions about your RMG shares, please contact our Payment Agent, Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc. at (855) 793-5068 (toll-free).
- What is RMG Networks’ fiscal year?
- We have a December 31 fiscal year.
- Who is RMG Networks' transfer agent?
- Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
17 - Battery Place, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Corporate Website: http://www.continentalstock.com