- What is the company’s legal name and its corporate history?
- The company was named RMG Networks Holdings Corporation (“RMG Networks”) effective July 12, 2013. Previously, RMG Networks was known as SCG Financial Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company formed for the purpose of acquiring, through a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, exchangeable share transaction or other similar business transaction, one or more operating businesses or assets. SCG completed the acquisitions of Reach Media Group Holdings, Inc. and Symon Communications Holdings Corporation on April 8 and April 19, 2013, respectively, and subsequently changed its name to RMG Networks Holdings Corporation.
- Where is RMG Network's corporate headquarters?
- Our headquarters is located at
15301 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 500
Addison, TX 75001
- Where is the company incorporated?
- We were incorporated as SCG Financial Acquisition Corp. in Delaware on January 5, 2011 and changed our name to RMG Networks Holdings Corporation on July 12, 2013.
- How is RMG Networks’ stock traded?
- Our common stock is quoted on the NASDAQ Capital Market after transitioning from the NASDAQ Global Market on February 25, 2016, and our warrants and units are quoted on the OTC bulletin board, under the symbols “RMGN”, “RMGNW” and “RMGNU”, respectively.
- When did RMG Networks go public? What was the price?
- SCG Financial Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: SCGQ) went public on April 13, 2011 at $10 (in units comprised of one share of our common stock and one warrant to purchase one share of our common stock for $11.50). We changed our ticker symbol from SCGQ to RMGN on Wednesday, April 10, 2013, and our name to RMG Networks Holdings Corporation effective July 12, 2013.
- What is RMG Networks’ fiscal year?
- We have a December 31 fiscal year.
- Does RMG Networks pay dividends?
- No, not at this time.
- Who is RMG Networks' transfer agent?
- Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
17 - Battery Place, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Corporate Website: http://www.continentalstock.com
- Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
- If you have questions about RMG Networks, please contact
Phone: (646) 415-8972
E-mail: email@example.com or IR@rmgnetworks.com
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
- Please contact our transfer agent, whose contact information is noted above.
- How do I my exercise warrants?
- Please contact or have your registered representative contact the Compliance Department at our transfer agent, whose contact information is noted above.